Saigon to Mui Ne
Mui Ne is a famous travel center in Phan Thiet and one of national travel of Vietnam with beautiful beach and sand dunes. It’s take you about 4 hours from Saigon city to Mui Ne, distance from 198 km. Travel in Mui ne, you will not only be feeling the peaceful of beach but also the reality life of fishing village.
Private car pricelist
***NOTE: Return is the round trip same day. For more days, cost must be added overnight fee below. For Ex: Route HCMC – Mui Ne 2 days for Sedan, the total cost = $125 (return ) + $40 (overnight) = $165.
|Route||Transfer||Sedan||SUV||Van||Limousine VAN (New)||Mercedes S Series|
|Ho Chi Minh Airport – Mui Ne||One way||118||125||135||Contact||385|
|Ho Chi Minh City – Mui Ne||One way||115||120||135||215||320|
- Rate in US$ for per car, included driver, fuel, toll fees, mineral water & tissue on car.
- Working time from 8.00 to 17.00 everyday
- The rates may be changed without notice.
- Driver speaks mainly Vietnamese but on-phone assistance is available 24/7.
- All luxury drivers can speak English
- English Speaking driver are available upon request with surcharge.
Mui Ne beach from photographer
Mui Ne sand dunes
There are two daily trains from Ho Chi Minh City to Phan Thiet and vice versa. The first class carriages on the train are called “Golden Train” and also be only one of comfort, cleanness and spacious. The seats are reminiscent of 1950′s airline seats; comfortable but not luxurious. Rate is 15US$/way, included ticket delivery.
The other train belonging to Vietnam Railway, it is popular for local people, not really comfortable enough. Rate is from 6US$ to 10US$/way at Saigon Railway Station.
Golden train: SPT2 & SPT1
- From Saigon to Phan Thiet: 06:50 – 10:30
- From Phan Thiet to Saigon: 14:05 – 18:40
Vietnam Railway train: PT4 & PT3
- From Saigon to Phan Thiet: 17:05 – 21:30
- From Phan Thiet to Saigon: 22:05 – 03:25
Railway Station Information:
- Saigon Station: No 1, Nguyen Thong Street, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phan Thiet Station: H59, Le Hong Phong Street, Phan Thiet City.
- Muong Man Station: Ham Thuan Nam, Binh Thuan province.
- Train mark SPT 2 & SPT1 operating everyday (Golden train)
- Train mark PT4 & PT3 operating only at weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
By Public Bus
There are hourly buses from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne, cost around VND 220,000 (12US$) including service fee, just slightly less than the golden train.
All the major buses companies serving Phan Thiet leave from the corner of Pham Ngu Lao and De Tham in District 1,Ho Chi Minh City. Their offices are all near that corner. Just go to one of the offices and get a ticket for the date and time you wish to go. You can book in advance with us by mail for hotel delivering.
Kumho Samco Express:
- Depart in Ho Chi Minh City: Mien Dong bus station, Binh Thanh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City at 07h00; 08h30; 10h00; 12h30, 14h00, 16h00, 18h00
- Depart in Phan Thiet: N0 1, Tu Van Tu Street, Phan Thiet City at 02h00; 07h00; 08h30; 10h00;12h30; 14h00; 16h00
Phương Trang Bus
- Depart in Ho Chi Minh City: 274-276 Đe Tham Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City at 07h30; 15h00.
- Phan Thiet office: 326 Street 19-4, Phan Thiet City.
- Mui Ne office: N0 97 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street.